Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snedeker in Third After Masters First round

I was getting ready to post about Nashville native and Vanderbilt graduate Brandt Snedeker taking the lead into the clubhouse after today's first round in Augusta, and I think I might have jinxed him. Just as I began writing, he went long with his approach on 18, ultimately leading to his first bogey of the day after lipping out a put to save par.

Regardless, he still shot a 3 under 69 to put him behind Justin Rose and Trevor Immelman for third as play finishes up. I would say that's noteworthy enough, so I'm posting anyway. Keep an eye on him throughout the weekend, although I probably won't post again for fear of jinxing him. You can keep yourself up to date with this live leaderboard if you're sitting in class like I am.

No comments: