Monday, April 14, 2008

Who ya with? Reshard Langford and Taka Bertrand

The Sports VU presents "Who ya with?", where we ask Commodore athletes questions to get a sense for what they're like off the field. This week, we spoke with football team captain and starting safety Reshard Langford and tennis star Taka Bertrand.

Reshard Langford, Football, Junior

Favorite TV Show: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Ideal Breakfast: Oatmeal, Eggs and Sausage

Summer plans: Train all summer for the 2008 football season

What's on your iPod: Don't have an iPod, all my music is on my phone. I have the new Rocko and Rick Ross albums on it.

Person you can't live without: There's more than one person I can't live without.

Nickname: "Skudd"

Best fast food restaurant: I think Wendy's

Tarakaa Bertrand, Tennis, Senior

Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy

Ideal Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes and coffee

Summer plans: Playing tennis

What's on your iPod: Josh Kelley, Avril Lavigne, Baby Bash, Norah Jones

Person you can't live without: My sister

Nickname: Taka

Best fast food restaurant: Arby's

No comments: